Dear colleagues, We are excited as we have received many…
Advancing Business and Public Administration in the Age of Innovation:
Priorities, Risk, and Opportunities
Topics of the Parallel Sessions
- Economics and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Accounting and Auditing
- Management Information System
- Good Corporate Governance
- Fiscal Policy
- Tourism Management
- Big Data
- Supply Chain and Logistic Management
- Public Policy and Administration
- Governance in the Digital Era
- Public Service Delivery
- Educational Policy
- Educational Technology and Innovation
- Management and Evaluation
- Knowledge and Library Management
- Information Governance
- Digital Library
- Innovative Policy and Sustainable Development
- Data Driven Policy
Call for Papers
The 2nd Annual International Conference on Business and Public Administration (AICoBPA) 2019 Committee invite national and international participants (including academics, researchers, professional managers, practitioners, and other related stakeholders) to send either research paper or review paper to be presented at the conference.
For New Author:
- For a new author, you need to create a username and password to login. Make sure you Do NOT forget your username and password.
- Fill all columns with the information required (name, title, gender, affiliation, address, email, phone, etc.) and follow the instruction. Your IACoBPA account will be ready for use.
- Sign in with your registered account and click “New Submission” when you are ready to upload your paper. You will be required to supply some information as an Author.
- If there is a Corresponding Author (Co-Author), make sure to click the Co-Author as the principal contact for editorial correspondence.
- If your research or participation in the conference is sponsored or funded by an agency, be sure to mention the agency for acknowledgment.
- Please name your file in the following format: Full Name_Topic Code (Example: John Andy_Topic 1). Topic 1 refers to Business Administration and Topic 2 refers to Public Administration.
- Finally, upload your full paper before the due date for review.
- You can keep track on the status of your paper in the OCS as well.
Now, you are ready to start. Good luck
24 July 2019 (Extended)
Full Paper Submission:
2 August 2019
26 August 2019
Camera ready paper:
30 September 2019
23 – 24 October 2019
~ Supporting Partners ~